Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Fear Failure

I Fear Failure....there you have it I said it!!

This past month I have had myself in a tissy worried about what will become of Ricky and whether or not I will be able to acheive my dreams with him, quite frankly dreams that I have not even had yet. To be truthful, I don't know where I am going, I only have the loose goal of brining Ricky around to being the best dog that he can be.

I spoke to a good friend yesterday that was surprised to hear that I am lost and don't know where I am going nor where to begin moving forward, she reminded me that the best way to fail is to be afraid of failing, you will cause what you fear.

So...new day, one step in front of the other, here we go, let the voyage begin!!

This evening I head out to Southern Missouri to meet with Marc and pick Ricky up, we should have most of the day tomorrow to get myself up to speed before heading out to Mountain Home, Arkansas for a Cattledog Trial on Saturday. Marc and Heather have been awesome, without Marc I would not be where I am now, which I think is a good place...oh that failure thing again....yes, I'm in a great place!

I am planning on posting updates about our travels so that followers can join the ride, this could be a incrediable journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment